Saturday, December 31, 2011

Au revoir 2011, Welcome 2012


The Year 2011 ends tonight and a new year 2012 is about to born, and as since time immemorial it is a custom to take new resolutions to keep up for each year, I had decided to take some. To be genuine, I don’t really know whether I would be able to keep up with them, but I will try my best to avoid breaking them intentionally. Here they go…
1.Post regularly : This will be the first resolution that any budding blogger would take. This year I would post at least  three post a month, in total 36 posts minimum for 2012.
2.Eat properly : This may look a bit silly, but everytime I go home, the first thing my mom notices is that I don’t eat on a regular basis. To be proper, I have to keep up time and I know how hard it is for an hostel student to keep up time. Still I will try to do it, hopefully 2012 does not betray me in this one.
3.No Lies : Even more harder, not to lie, I would rather call it “To be True to those who Trusts me”.
4.Never get Angry : One thing I had learned from 2011 is that Anger hurts the one who shows it than the one on whom it was acted upon, and I don’t want to be hurt anymore. So from now on, whatever happens, I am going to be cool.
5.Read regularly : I had started reading novels only for the past two years, and I love reading them. It is nearly impossible for any human to stop doing something that is loved by him/her. So in 2012, I am taking an oath to read at least one novel per month, even if I am busy or I pretend to be, and in total 12 novels minimum.
That’s it for the year. Hopefully I could keep up my resolutions for the next 366 days, and continue them for lifetime. As I said in my first resolution, always stay tuned to hear more from me… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment