Friday, March 26, 2010

When I was a Child....

I am 18 now, far away from childhood, thinking about the future...well, most of us are concerned about the future. Just forget about them them for few minutes and relax. Now, unwind your childhood memories..... I want to share mine....

Mom's love and Dad's care - they are never going to decrease - I felt our family as my world, I could remember the moments I was walking around the streets holding my father's hand and not caring about others. Almost every child considers their dad as the only hero of life, so did I. First day of school leaving Mom and crying in the halfway - unforgettable. Busy schedule with crayons and pencils, collecting marbles, street cricket with broken door woods, press the calling bell and run moments, watching cartoons - superheros, enjoying first drops of rain, sailing paperboats, early night sleeps, running after butterflies and dragonflies, playing with ladybirds.... I can never forget these moments of my childhood. I miss them a lot.
 Childhood days are the most wonderful days of everyone's life. Remember those days and be happy...

"There is a garden in every childhood, the enchanted place where colours are brighter, the air softer and the morning more fragrant than ever again" - Elizabeth Lawrence

1 comment: